- Sarah Winnemucca
- Nevada's First Ladies
- Women in Nevada Politics
- Nevada Women's History Project
- Women's Research Institute of Nevada - Biographies of women in Nevada
- National Archives microfilm of Federal records about Nevada - Microfilmed historic records of the U.S.Government related to Nevada. Includes records of Nevada and Utah Territorial government, the Office of IndianAffairs, Indian census rolls, Sarah Winnemucca, U.S. Population Censuses for Nevada, Nevada based militarycorrespondence, and Nevada Civil War-era service files. Dates range from 1850-1940; bulk dates are1860-1880. Copies of these microfilms are in the Nevada State Library.
- Lady in Boomtown by Marjorie Brown
- First Ladies in Tonopah
- Nevada Women (UNR Special Collections)
- Nevada Test Site Oral History Project - A University of Nevada, Las Vegas project, this is a comprehensive program dedicated to documenting, preserving and disseminating the remembered past of persons affiliated with and affected by the Nevada Test Site during the the era of nuclear testing.
- Art Collection (UNR Special Collections) Digital images of artwork in the Special Collections Department of the University of Nevada, Reno. Primarily featuring work by western artists and especially northern Nevada artists, it includes paintings by Mildred Lane, Hildegard Herz, and Minerva Pierce who were founding members of Reno's Latimer Art Club.
- Letters from Barbara Gates, Women's Army Corp (Nevada State Museum and Historical Society) - Virtual museum exhibit of photographs and manuscripts documenting Gates' experience in the WAC.
- Stepping Up To The Bar: Female Attorneys In Nevada
- Eliza Cook: Not Nevada's First Female Doctor
- "First Lady" Patricia Nixon: Her Life Began in Nevada, But Where?
- Elliott Gould and Barbra Streisand: A Capital Secret
- Divorcing Myth From Truth: Mary Pickford's Divorce
- Who Was the First Woman to Run for the U.S. Senate?
- Red Light Legend and Lore: Julia Bulette
- Costume and Textile Sample Exhibit
- First Ladies Ball Gowns
- Six Decades of Women's 20th Century Attire
- Edna Purviance
- Howard Hickson's Histories
- The Nevada Observer Reading Room - Scanned, historic documents related to Nevada history, including state and county histories, travel narratives, literature, and the U.S. Senate Kefauver Crime Committee
Photo credit: Sarah Winnemucca, ca 1880. Courtesy of the Nevada State Archives, PER-0090.